Communication, raising awareness:
- Organizing workshops, conferences/forums providing information across the country to improve communication activities on information transparency and integrity.
- Implementing other activities such as evaluating and ranking enterprises with good practices on transparency and integrity; preparing VBIN’s annual business integrity report to raise awareness of better consistency and transparency in the business community; or building a database on enterprises with information on business integrity, levels of information transparency.
Consulting, capacity building
- Consulting on building internal policies on information transparency and business integrity for enterpries having demand or for government agencies having demand;
- Training, raising awarenes on transparency and business integrity issuess.
- Building the VBIN Annual Report on transparency and business integrity.
- Organizing policy dialogue forums, gathering feedbacks and comments on regulations related to information transparency, business integrity, removing difficulties for businesses.
- Conducting researches to analyze and evaluate the impact of corruption on the competitiveness of enterprises when participating in global supply chains; defining the conditions and practices that cause an increase in corruption in private sector; and thereby recommending policies to create favorable conditions for VBIN members.
- Actively participating in international initiatives to promote consistancy and transparency in business activities; updating international trends to select in order to apply in Vietnam;
- Sharing domestic practices to international partners showing Vietnam’s efforts to contribute the UN’s 2030 Agenda for Sustainability Development, especially Goal No.16.
- Initiated and managed by VCCI in its formulation and implementation with pioneering of businesses
- Strong participation and commitment of domestic and foreign enterprises
- Active participation and support of public sector, government agencies
- Self-sustaining financially, as such service-oriented
- Easy to be set up and to be sustained institutionally