In addition to the acts of corruption regulated in the Article 2 (Chapter I), violation of anti-corruption law is prescribed as follows:
- Subject to be indicted (Article 92):
- Corrupt individuals, regardless of their positions, shall face harsh penalties as prescribed by law, including those who have retired, resigned or reassigned
- A corrupt individual who is the head or deputy of a state organization shall incur harsher penalties.
- Violation: apart from the provisions in the Article 2, the following acts are prosecuted depending the severity (Article 94):
- Violations against regulations on information disclosure and transparency during operation of organizations;
- Violations against regulations on norms, standards and benefits;
- Violations against code of conduct;
- Violations against regulations on conflict of interest;
- Violations against regulations on reassignment of office holders;
- Violations against regulations on the responsibility to report corrupt activities and processing reports on corrupt activities;
- Violations against regulations on truthful declaration of assets and income and explanation for increase in assets and income;
- Violations against regulations on time limit for declaration of assets and income or violations against other regulations on assets and income monitoring.
- Vi phạm quy định về công khai, minh bạch trong hoạt động của cơ quan, tổ chức, đơn vị;
See more about Anti-corruption Law 2018 here